Your health matters to us, as long as it matters to you
Our content is created to inspire and inform you. Any assertions or recommendations delivered by our website, through an exercise regime or nutritional recommendation, whether specific or general, are based on the following assumptions:
- you are in a good state of health and without known medical issues;
- you have not had any recurring illness in the past 12 months;
- no medical practitioner has advised you not to exercise;
- you are not on prescribed medication that may affect your ability to exercise safely;
- you are not on prescribed medication that may affect your ability to change your diet;
- you do not have any food allergies; and
- There are no reasons why you should not follow the assertions or recommendations provided in either diet or fitness programs or plans.
- If you have any concerns at any time about whether or not these assumptions are correct in your particular circumstances, before acting, or not acting, on any of the assertions or recommendations, you must consult a medical practitioner before acting on any advice or recommended plans.
- You are at all times responsible for any actions you take, or do not take, as consequence of the assertions or recommendations on the website and you will hold Take a Challenge Ltd and the Motivation Group Ltd, its officers, employees and representatives, harmless against all losses, costs and expenses incurred.
In this regard, subject to what is set out below.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Take a Challenge Ltd and the Motivation Group Ltd, nor its officers, employees or representatives will be liable for any claim, proceedings, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with acting, or not acting, on the assertions or recommendations we provide.
- This is a comprehensive exclusion of liability that applies to all damage and loss, including, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, howsoever arising, whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise.
- Nothing in this statement is intended to limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer or other statutory rights, which may not be excluded, nor to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from Take a Challenge Ltd and the Motivation Group Ltd.’s negligence or that of its officers, employees or other representatives.
- Nothing in this statement will operate to exclude or limit liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.